|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £30,000 + bonus (dep on exp)|
This is an opportunity to join the online team at a luxury magazine in a sales role for the brand’s global digital business.
To apply, you must be enthusiastic, disciplined and passionate about both digital sales and media, and be able to meet the high standards expected from the one of the world’s leading design brands.
You will bring to life your innovative and creative ideas to drive revenue across the portfolio bespoke projects, as well as selling standard digital formats. You will work collaboratively with your team and Manager to meet targets set by the Publishing team.
As well as driving the UK sales business with the London-based print ad team, you will help develop digital business worldwide, working closely with the company's international reps network.
As a candidate, you will have a proven track record of business success underpinned by a flair for building and maintaining excellent client/agency relationships. A fat contacts book is a bonus. You are able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills, an ability to deliver compelling sales arguments, a knack for growing business and a proactive, can-do approach.
The successful candidate will have proven digital sales experience, and an understanding of both the brand and the digital and mobile advertising market.
• Achieve, and exceed where possible, the budget levels for revenue in all territories globally
• Ensure the global 2018 digital sales strategy is delivered
• Maintain high personal profile amongst key contacts through face to face meetings and telephone contact
• Represent digital sales across the business
• Help develop integrated proposals for both display and sponsorship based on information obtained from the client/agency
• Ensure that campaigns are set up correctly, optimized and reported back on (working closely with the Digital Project Manager)
• Act as an ambassador for Wallpaper.com at all times; maintain a professional, friendly & willing approach both internally & externally
• Provide regular, accurate reporting on revenue, bookings & pitches to the Publisher and central Finance team
• Work closely with the Bespoke (creative solutions) team and ensure digital media is incorporated into every pitch
• Liaise with Editorial and Central teams to ensure digital ad business is executed accurately, on time and with integrity
• Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding developments in the online market
• Understanding of the brand and specifically the .com products
• Strong presentation skills