|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £25,000 (dep on exp)|
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The agency are looking for a digital specialist to join the team to play a key role on a major retail/electronics. The ideal candidate is looking to work within a closely knit team and be responsible for planning and implementing innovative media campaigns. The agency offers a great opportunity to expand your skills and get involved in planning and buying, the latest tracking technology and campaign measurement across a variety of clients with online and offline channels closely integrated. The account is one of the largest accounts in the agency and offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual.
With 2+ years digital experience (agency side preferred) the Planner / Buyer will bring with him/her a thorough understanding of the publisher landscape as well as systems and processes used to successfully implement a digital campaign. They aspire to become strong planners with the ability to successfully put together, sell in and implement solid, well thought out media plans, always with a focus on client’s needs and their business objectives. As a planner buyer you will manage the day to day work of 1 junior and be actively involved in their training and development.
• To have a good understanding of the UK media landscape and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social).
• Good understanding of how to build a digital media plan and integrate within a wider communications strategy
• Curiosity to find new relevant opportunities with new and existing partners to drive innovation in the Display landscape.
• Have good knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Provide support and training for grads, including overseeing their output.
• Strong attention to detail on both their own output and the output of junior members of the team.
• Proactively use understanding of clients’ business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments.
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
• To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.
• Day to day contact for client / planning team responsible and trusted with routine tasks and ad hoc inquiries relating to the managed campaigns
• Support the team in passing on all market intelligence and media insight to clients.
• Identify any client issues and help to resolve them demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.
• Take part in face to face client meetings and presentations building strong client relationships