|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £30,000 (dep on exp)|
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The agency are looking for a digital specialist to join the team to play a key role a major retail/electronics account while also working on a suite of additional innovative, smart and dynamic clients. The ideal candidate is looking to work within a closely knit team and be responsible for planning and implementing innovative media campaigns. The agency offers a great opportunity to expand your skills and get involved in strategy, planning and buying, the latest tracking technology and campaign measurement across a variety of clients with online and offline channels closely integrated. The main account is one of the largest accounts in the agency and offers a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented individual.
With 3+ years digital experience (agency side preferred) our Senior Planner / Buyers bring with them a thorough understanding of the publisher landscape as well as systems and processes used to successfully implement a display campaign. They are strong planners with the ability to successfully put together, sell in and implement solid, well thought out media plans, always with a focus on client’s needs and their business objectives. As a senior planner buyer you will manage the day to day work of 1-3 juniors and be actively involved in their training and development.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the Display landscape.
• To have a strong understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the Digital landscape (display, PPC, mobile, video, programmatic, social).
• Exploring new opportunities in market; not just about digital but instead identifying synergies between different platforms and opportunities that arise.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a Digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy, whilst delivering award winning work.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives with a desire to consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimisation.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• To be highly regarded by media owners, clients, colleagues and to have developed close relationships with them.
• Provide support and training for junior team members, including overseeing their output.
• To comprehensively communicate and promote your area of specialism internally and externally.
• Proactively use understanding of clients business to drive conversations with clients and media owners that can influence, persuade.
• Foster the best possible working relationships with suppliers and creative agencies, as well as internal agency departments.
• To be able to manage upwards and downwards appropriately ensuring you have all the information you require to complete tasks and proactively manage deadlines.
• To develop confident presentation and negotiation skills, that have both strong and compelling arguments.
• Day to day client contact responsible and trusted with routine tasks and ad hoc inquiries relating to the managed campaigns
• Be responsible for ensuring we are passing on all market intelligence and media insight to our clients.
• Identify any client issues and resolve them demonstrating excellent personal and problem solving skills.
• Take part in face to face client meetings and presentations building strong client relationships