|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £55,000 dep on exp|
The agency are looking for an energetic passionate Associate Director for an airline account based in the global client team in London. This role would suit an individual with strong client and team management skills, who is also able to deliver thinking from a global perspective and also getting into local challenges and solutions where required.
The team culture is fast paced, integrated in one place, and solutions-oriented. The team requires a foundation of process, organisation and discipline in order to work with a client with such speedy requirements and flex on priorities.
The culture of the client is extremely fast paced, entrepreneurial and very data driven. They have ambitions to drive all communications through programmatic media. They have recently relocated all agency partners to London to set up a group working well on one communications plan from creative to media to production.
• Become the key contact point for the account team and key practices teams, with dedicated resources to the client in all matters relating to network day-to-day management and quality control
• Deliver strategic, ongoing best practice through to campaign activation level managed by the client team. Ensure team are connected to bigger strategies and campaign portfolio management oversight
• Become the key contact point working to support BD and team in general
• Management of status, budget, market activity and planning process with the PM practices & local markets -Be the reliable point of contact and knowledge for the senior clients, providing a strong POV on global and new market operations and expansion
• Maintain relationships with Starcom product team leaders to deliver specialists to the account to maximise client value across relevant products & tools
• Manage risk and recommend steps to evolve account tactics where relevant
• Work with BD / Management to identify and develop new market revenue streams as the client media business expands -Ensure best practice Operations at all times, managing account junior resource to deliver
This person should be a great operator especially with PM Practices – an effective communicator, ensuring they identify what is required and ensure teams are briefed and connected on what the client requires. They will need to have strong organization and time management skills. They will need to be able to take control of day to day operations whilst keeping the account BD up to date with issues that may need more senior involvement.
• Good team player, shows relevant initiative and pro-activity. Excellent client management skills to manage expectations and also ensure Starcom work is merchandised well to the clients
• Self-driven, passionate for new ideas and solutions.
• Work assertively with other agencies and client to drive agency POV and agenda
• Effective and calm under pressure.
• Ability to respect deadlines and project manage team, inter agency partners and clients against a clear plan. Understanding of international media landscape - particularly Etihad core markets, digital & cultural trends - must be sensitive to cultural issues / ways of working in different countries
• Curiosity about new markets and opportunities, with a real passion for working on a thriving dynamic sector (AI)
• Demonstrates competence in power point and excel, specifically fluency in working with pivot tables, and overall numeracy capability
• Experience of creating analysis-driven client deliverables; collating data and creating / curating meaningful output
• Can operate effectively within a fairly fluid matrix management structure.
• Able to multitask and change priorities rapidly – shows flexibility