|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||to £22,000 + bonus|
A fantastic media sales role just in ! The company are looking for 1 year experience but if you are graduate with excellent sales skills and a bubbly/confident personality and a real desire to get into media sales then we want to hear from you too - ASAP!
About The Company
An award-winning publisher based in central London .
They have vast experience in producing magazines, websites and events.
About the Sales Team
The company values innovation and results over satisfying KPIs. Employees are encouraged to use their initiative to improve their skills and abilities; whether this is identifying training courses that you feel may benefit you, or going to trade shows in the UK or abroad. If you can demonstrate the potential benefits there is nothing to stop you spending more time out meeting your clients than at your desk on the phone!
The sales team is a dynamic and sociable group. Cross portfolio selling is actively encouraged and there is a strong team ethos with regular meetings to share ideas and success stories.
They enjoy two fully funded company parties each year and there are frequent team nights out as well, especially on Fridays when they have the added bonus of finishing work at 4.30pm.
Description of the role
They are looking to recruit a media sales executive or talented graduate to join their adsales department.
Their aim will be to maximise revenues from a variety of media agencies, established and new business clients.
They may assist in implementing sales strategies and work with other departments to ensure the success of your projects.
• Liaison on an ad-hoc and supervised basis in relation to administration
• Client event attendance
• Basic understanding of client industry and market
• Own day-to-day Administration - sales orders/ledgers/invoicing/contracts/prepayments/updating CRM
• Sourcing and closing (own and provided) leads
• Take responsibility for designated advertising clients
• Work to KPIs including sales and revenue targets/call targets
• Maintain internal pipeline
• Chasing for artwork and payment as required
• Basic understanding of key sales terminology and advertising industry
• Prepare and maintain reports for line manager
• Liaise with Production team ensuring artwork is delivered on time and to spec
• Work with Accounts to ensure no payment related issues.
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Strong work ethic
• Strong numeracy skills
• Willingness to learn
• Well presented
• Being able to work in a team
• Be able to identify new business opportunities as well as existing clients
• Confident and enthusiastic
• Self motivated
Other educational or professional qualifications - HE degree or equivalent
Ideally up to 1 years relevant sales experience however they will consider candidates with out experience at a entry level who are passionate about a career in media sales.