|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £18,000 + bonus|
We are currently looking for a Media Assistant to join a market leading media barter company in the UK. The company enables advertisers to use their products or services to enhance their media budgets. They work with over 100 International Clients and their agencies to deliver value through the media buying process.
The candidate will be required to support a media team of 6 who are responsible for placing over £180m in billings across Outdoor, TV, Radio, Cinema, Press and Online.
The primary function will be to aid the team with the smooth running of day to day admin tasks.
The majority of their dealings are with senior directors at media owners so the candidate must also be a good communicator with enthusiastic interpersonal skills.
The right candidate will also need:
• Good computer skills on Word, Power Point and an excellent ability on Excel.
• The ability to show initiative and grasp responsibility / opportunity.
• Sociable and enthusiastic
A very basic awareness of the media industry would be of value but not essential.
1. Basic administration arising from placement of media – agency booking forms, client statements etc.
2. High level of data entry - processing bookings/running reports in our internal database, updating the database with monthly campaign reconciliations
3. Liaising between the Media and Finance departments to ensure correct information is in place for billing purposes (retrieving and inputting booking numbers, changing booking status) etc
4. To help maintain and develop media owner/agency relationships
An ambitious person with the right skills will be rewarded with a good salary / benefits and excellent training to aid career development.