|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Salary up to 60K (dep on exp)|
The Group Account Director is a pivotal role within the agency. The Group Account Director is the key point of contact for senior clients and are responsible for the strategic direction of the business that they head up on a day to day basis.
What are you tasked with?
• Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy.
• Injecting innovation into clients media solutions
• Ultimate quality control of all plan execution.
• Management and development of your team.
• Building and maintaining strong senior relationships internally, with clients and your counterparts at other agencies.
• Co-management of all personnel issues within employee remit (appraisals, holidays, recruitment, etc)
• Close liaison with company management on communicating key corporate decisions to employees within responsibility remit
• Being a valued new business contributor – strategy, ideas, and overseeing plan development
The ideal candidate would:
• Have c.8 years planning experience
• Strong knowledge of all media channels
• Strong existing media planning experience, to Account Director level at another agency
• Experience managing demanding clients across all channels, minimum spend £40m p.a.
• Experience of working on a large retail client preferred
• Capable of clear strategic thinking for clients
• An “always-on” approach to client management
• A strong communicator
• Outstanding organisational skills
• A strong desire to progress quickly within a fast-growth environment