|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £25,000 (dep on exp)|
A leading independent and international media agency specialising in behavioural planning.
They work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and confident individual looking to join their International team. The role involves media planning and buying across all media channels (international), Digital, Press, TV, OOH, Radio. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12-18 months experience in these areas and ideally specific experience with the Benelux or Nordics markets.
The candidate that would be ideal for the role would:
• Have advanced knowledge in Digital (preferred)
• Be educated to degree level, a good communicator (verbal and written), numerate, and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Be apt at multi-tasking, organising and prioritising their workloads, with a strong eye for detail
• Be a team player, diligent, proactive and eager to learn and develop their media career.
• Ability to work on briefs from start to finish and under supervision, and subsequently deliver quality output
• Will develop a good understanding of international media planning and buying across a wide range of channels, understanding of the pros and cons of each medium
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
• Excellent organisation skills
• Experience with Microsoft software applications; Word, PowerPoint, Excel (comfortable with Pivot tables, formulating data)
• Posses a focused, articulate and can-do attitude
• Confident individual who is able to contribute as part of the team and wider agency as well as having the motivation to work independently
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Knowledge of media finance applications (Media Ocean/DDS, Media Explorer, Media Explorer Stats or equivalent) preferable but not vital • Knowledge of Media research systems – content and application (TGI, ComScore, Mediametrie, etc) preferable
An Account Executive will oversee the day to day running of client accounts and supporting Account Managers in implementing imaginative and effective media solutions :
• Assisting managers with planning & client servicing through understanding of clients’ business, business issues, marketing and media objectives
• Will grow into building strong relationships with clients by providing proactive servicing
• Will develop a good understanding of international media planning and buying across a wide range of channels, understanding the pros and cons of each medium • Researching media opportunities (media landscape, media overviews, media partnerships)
• Maintaining clients’ media schedules
• Liaising with Activation specialists to negotiate and buy media space and with partner agencies on creative assets
• Attending presentations & meetings
• Competitive analysis
Extended role :
• Keep abreast of industry news and events
• Pro-actively participate in agency and team brainstorms