|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
International Campaign Manager
Company: Global outdoor media owner
The leading outdoor company with offices across Europe, APAC and The States is recruiting for an International Campaign Manager. The successful candidate would be joining a renowned and innovative outdoor business.
The International Campaign Manager is responsible for the booking and management of client specific campaigns, ensuring standards are adhered to and individual client requirements are met. The International Campaign Manager will be an integral member of a global outdoor media business working within a team of 30 people and reporting into the International Sales Team.
Stakeholder management and relationship building
• Leading and co-ordinating campaigns from initial stages throughout delivery
• Liaise with the Administration team to support with invoicing and contract process.
• Prioritise the campaign delivery according to the campaign start dates, censorship and production timeline.
• Oversee the campaign management process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance.
• Provide extensive campaign management services to clients and/or agencies to ensure successful and timely campaign delivery.
• Supply specification and creative guidelines.
• Work out efficient and achievable schedule for material submission.
• Liaise with colleagues to ensure materials deliver up to technical specification.
• Monitor status of campaign launch and share proof of posting on campaign start date
• Filter the professional photos and videos from the local offices and send the high-quality assets to the advertisers.
Administration and Coordination
• Coordinate and liaise with each local office
• Collect technical specification, creative guidelines and timelines for campaign management (censorship, production and file testing)
• Request and collect proof of posting on campaign start date.
• Arrange photographers for taking professional photos and videos.
• Liaise with agencies and advertisers for admin follow-up (chasing for signed contracts, invoice payments, overdue invoices).
• High attention to detail to provide accurate administration and campaign reporting
• Able to work closely with local offices in different time zones:
• Understand the requirement and expectation of different clients / agencies.
• Anticipate the issues and risks arisen from deadlines and performance deficiency and provide effective solutions to sales team for problem solving.
• Report to Sales Team for campaign delivery and status
• Confident working to deadlines and offering a high level and accurate service
Communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English and one other language (Spanish, Italian, French, Mandarin are a plus).
• Confident communication and presentation skills when speaking with all levels
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• A self-starter with the ability to prioritise in order to achieve deadlines and maintain clients expectations
• Self-motivated, proactive and adaptable to work alone and be part of a team to support colleagues, share information and improve on best practices
• Previous experience working in a similar campaign or deadline driven environment would be an advantage
• The ability to use your initiative and a confident approach to decision making
Organisational and administrative skills
• Previous experience using CRM systems to input data and produce reports would be an advantage
• Good planning and organisational skills with effective time management
• Strong numeracy skills with exceptional attention to detail
• Fully conversant with all aspects of Microsoft packages with an intermediate skill set in Excel and PowerPoint