|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£55,000 plus benefits|
International Sales Director
£55,000 with a bonus of £10,000
Europe’s largest magazine publishing group
In a nutshell:
My client are seeking a Sales Director to lead a team of international sales professionals in generating international advertising revenues from UK based Global Agencies and UK/International Clients. Central to the role is both inspiring and enabling the vibrant sales team to build, foster and maximise relationships across the UK & Ireland market to deliver/exceed revenue targets. Great agency and client relationships and an excellent viewpoint of the international media market will also be core to the successful delivery of the role.
• Our client is one of Europe’s largest magazine publishing groups and part of Europe’s largest media group.
• Their portfolio includes more than 500 media products in over 20 countries every year.
• The company is responsible for the representation of media outside of their national markets.
• With offices in all seven major European markets and an additional network of 30 worldwide representative agents the company are Europe’s largest representatives of media.
• In addition to selling their owned portfolio, the company exclusively sell over 25 other media owner portfolios including some of the most renowned and prestigious titles in Europe.
• The London office is the largest of the seven sales offices, with a team consisting of 11 people.
• The successful candidate will join the London office reporting to the Managing Director, managing a team of 5 and have the opportunity to travel several times a year.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of the sales team in selling the full international portfolio: digital (IO and PMP), print, inflight, influencer, broadcast and experiential.
• Supporting the accountable sales team to achieve the highest possible level of customer service and exceed customer expectations
• Developing and guiding the sales team with regards to perfecting a professional and structured approach to market and developing bespoke advertising solutions.
• Ensuring all revenue targets are reached across the portfolio
• Delivering effective and timely revenue and activity reports to our partner media owners and senior management
• Meeting regularly with the team both individually and as a group, to identify and agree action-plans for priorities whether revenue-based or otherwise.
• Developing and maintaining relationships at management level across agencies and clients Generating revenue personally.
Experience and Background:
• Proven experience within the agile and highly competitive international advertising market
• A strong business leader, able to work as part of a collaborative team but also autonomously.
• Proven experience in delivering and exceeding revenue targets on an individual and team management basis, leading sales by example.
• Excellent Agency and Client relationships with corresponding black book
• Strong relationship building skills with history of fostering friendships and relationships across all levels of colleagues in multiple territories and businesses
• Substantial experience in digital (including PMPs) and print sales
• Experience in portfolio selling
• At ease with client and agency contacts at senior level and at ease with proactive introductions whether face-to-face or over the phone.
• Energetic person, striving for the best, with excellent presentation skills
• Languages would be a benefit
• Sharing and celebrating best practise
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today or to discuss the role further call on 07818 566640.