|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- AD TECH
|Salary||Up to £55,000 plus bonus|
Why this company?
The company is a revolutionary and disruptive mobile technology startup providing brands with a unique solution to target users with ultra-granular proprietary mobile datasets. Through factual data collection and innovative targeting technology advertisers and publishers gain a true view of their perfect audience, access to the most effective way to engage them; and end users benefit from a fully personalised mobile experience.
My clients mission is to become the biggest mobile data platform with the most granular data in the world and they are looking for successful and talented International Sales Managers to join the team!
The company was founded by digital industry veterans. Their first joint venture sold, have only 3 years, for $30 million. They have ambitious plans for their current business too.
The company’s young, exciting and energetic team is currently based in international offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Milan, Rome and Madrid, and works with premium brands and more than 10,000 apps globally. The company is growing fast and plans to expand into APAC this year. The head office is in London.
Why this Role?
• With the most powerful & unique targeting technology in the market to date, your focus will be to get this incredible product in front of as many key decision makers as possible.
• The Ad Tech landscape is incredibly competitive so relationships are key
• You will be actioning at least 10 meetings a week, pitching the product, pushing for briefs & closing deals.
• Your time management will be impeccable, your presentation skills clear & professional and your knowledge of the market exemplary.
• You will deliver World Class Customer Service at all times to the Agency Group you rep.
• It will be your responsibility to service your agencies and clients to the max driving revenue so you hit your quarterly targets
• The commission is delivered to reward these achievements and beyond.
The ideal candidate will already have moderate to strong relationships across international central agencies based in London, key agency relationships with agencies abroad and or direct international clients.
• Contribute to the overall market sales targets by generating a specified amount of revenue from an assigned list of agencies/advertisers.
• Maintain high-level contact and communication with senior executives at the assigned agencies/advertisers to uncover existing and new opportunities as well as needs for new products to be communicated back to Product Development.
• Provide a weekly report of Sales Pipeline development to UK Head
• Ensure all Sales and Campaign information is correctly inputted onto the CRM
Experience / Background:
• At least 4 years of Agency/Sales experience
• Billing experience across international teams at Publicis & Group M
• A background in, or knowledgeable in Programmatic would be favourable.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a self-disciplined manner with excellent learning skills with the capacity to learn at an accelerated rate in this incredibly fast-paced industry
• Innovative and creative thinker with the ability to educate clients on new revenue and performance models
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Experience in Digital Video markets is highly desirable.
• Ability to identify business critical issues and seek out quick responses and solutions
• University-level studies or equivalent
To apply call Caroline on 07876 370423 or email email@example.com