|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£40,000 with an uncapped bonus.|
Enable brands to reach audiences globally through handpicked media that performs well and delivers better.
The role of the Sales Manager will be to sell advertising space into many of the leading digital and print media brands in Europe. Your job would be to represent and sell the portfolio into UK advertising agencies and clients.
● Sell the full portfolio to mainstream London international media agencies and clients direct across print, online and ambient media.
● Develop and maintain relationships across the agencies, identifying new revenue opportunities.
● To source, identify and secure new business opportunities by stimulating demand for a media portfolio through bespoke pitches and presentations.
● Build and nurture strong relationships with key advertiser and agency personnel.
● Achieve the highest possible level of customer service
● Build and maintain a reputation as a market leader.
● Generate creative sales ideas.
● Stay abreast of any key developments in the media market.
● Exhibition and fair visits and other methods to acquire new clients.
● Preparation of proposals for clients/agencies in cooperation with premium publishers.
The suitable candidate:
● A savvy and commercially minded sales person.
● A true entrepreneur - this will be a real start-up!
● Isn’t afraid to pick up the phone and create a relationship.
● Experience selling advertising to West End agencies.
● Have a keen interest and knowledge of the tech/business sector
● Maturity, experience and gravitas.
● Confidence with creativity.
● Experience in selling multi-media deals desirable.
● International media sales and languages will be an advantage.
● A proven track record of sales success and account management are essential.
Competitive Salary Package