|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3951|
|Salary||To £21k Dep on experience|
Our client is a digital agency, delivering creative strategies and ad production across a variety of screens, formats, clients and verticals.
Their core specialism is in the design and production of Dynamic adverts, often served under programmatic advertising, and known as DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimisation).
Whilst they benefit from the strength and backing of a major advertising and media network, they have stayed true to their roots with the culture and atmosphere of a start-up, and all the energy and opportunity for talent that it brings.
They are comprised of a wide-ranging and talented bunch of specialists, from creative strategists, designers, developers, analysts, technicians and relationship managers.
Using data resources, creative thinking, and the smart use of technology (some of which is proprietary to them!), they produce beautiful data-driven, audience-first creative, optimised to deliver against their client’s KPIs.
Above all, they have produced some amazingly cool – and effective – work for their clients across the world.
The position of Junior Strategist is a client facing, fast paced & exciting role, helping to drive the growth of our core product offering – dynamic creative across Display, Social & Video channels.
You will be supporting the Senior Creative Strategists and wider team through establishing dynamic creative strategies for top brands both in the UK, Europe and Globally.These strategies are made up by producing Testing Frameworks, Decision Trees and Creative Analysis documents, with the overall goal being to drive performance for a brand.
This role involves working closely with:
• Senior Creative Strategists to understand the priority projects needing support on so to meet client deadlines and business priorities.
• Media agency planning and programmatic teams to identify key target audiences and data opportunities, and ensuring the creative strategy is best executed to fulfil the media KPIs
• A client’s creative agency to receive appropriate assets and creative guidance
• Design team to ensure creative templates are designed to best fulfill the creative strategy as well as the brand’s creative expectations
• Data Analysis team, to ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the proposed strategy and client expectations
• The Clients themselves. You will be required to ensure clients fully understand the proposed strategy, as well as taking the lead in making ongoing strategy recommendations and making sure all insights are fed back into the strategy process for continued optimisation
• New Business team, as you will occasionally assist with new business opportunities and pitching
• Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and a strong communicator
• Have experience dealing with clients
• Possess a strategic way of thinking, along with analytical/statistical based rigour
• Have an interest in digital media (ideally programmatic, display or social), be a graduate and have strong maths at either GCSE or A Level.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, where team members work on several projects at once