|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£35,000 plus 25% and attractive benefits|
The Company: Major Media Owner
The Role: Licensing Sales Executive
Salary: Up to £35,000 plus 25% bonus
What’s my role?
Licensing Sales Executive
What’s the goal of this role?
• The company are hiring a commercially focused individual to work as a Sales Executive on the Licensing team, selling content from household name titles.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for generating revenue by licensing pictures, text, audio and video to a variety of publishers and platforms.
• Tasked with growing revenue across a specific portfolio, you will need to demonstrate strong communication and sales skills along with an excellent knowledge of the media landscape.
Why this company?
• This globally renowned business is a great company full of talented, dedicated, and creative people.
• The company are ambitious and an ever-growing organisation with a passion for quality content and storytelling.
• Their platforms including newspapers and digital products including some of the most powerful media brands in the world, reaching over 30 million people each week.
• The brands include national newspapers, a global ad tech company, digital platforms and several regional radio stations.
• Licensing & Syndication, translates our editorial, photographic, video & brand content into further revenue streams, alongside our advertising streams.
• The team is a diverse range of individuals, coming from a range of different backgrounds.
• The company have an established and collaborative team and have strong relationships with media owners, agencies & direct clients around the world.
• Drive monthly sales to achieve and exceed personal and team targets.
• Build strong relationships with clients through regular phone calls and face to face meetings.
• Cold call where appropriate to develop business opportunities.
• Develop innovative and original sales packages for your clients.
• Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Preparation of term sheets and (in conjunction with legal) contracts.
• Work with the accounts and credit control teams to minimise bad debt.
• End to end administration of sales including preparation of term sheets, preparation of contracts (with the legal team) and invoicing.
Experience and skills:
• Proven prospecting, negotiation and closing skills.
• Excellent understanding of the sales cycle, including personal and departmental performance against targets.
• Ideally, you’ll have a strong understanding of copyright and content licensing but not essential.
• Good understanding of best practice and opportunities across the industry.
• Knowledge of the European media landscape preferred but not essential.
• You’ll be experienced in contract negotiation.
• You’ll have experience of working in content licensing for media organisations or photographic agencies or within business information sales.
• It would be great if you had a network of contacts across the European editorial industry.
• You will have worked within a sales focused environment.
• You’ll be personable with excellent communication skills.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
• Work under pressure to ensure customer deadlines are achieved
• You can demonstrate strong team working skills.
• Ideally a good understanding of Salesforce CRM software but not a prerequisite.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Lucrative bonus structure
• Subsidised gym membership
• Private healthcare
• Extensive & continual internal & external training and development opportunities
• Subsidised cafeteria
• Discounted book store
• Regular in-house speaker events
Sound like the role for you? Not sure you tick all the boxes but think you could make an impact?
Give Nikki Shack a call on 07824 549403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.