|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£25,000 (dep on exp)|
An opportunity has arisen in the sales team at a major media owner for an outstanding candidate who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven; with a positive proactive attitude, who thrives in a creative environment
The ideal candidate must have experience, having previously worked at a publishing house or a national press house; have excellent communication skills and experience working to set KPIs.
This is a fast moving multi-faceted role, so outstanding social, relationship building and time-management skills are key attributes needed for this role combined with a working knowledge of West end agencies
• Day to day contact for print & digital planners and buyers for allocated agency patch
• Exceptional understanding of the Magazine Display Advertising ecosystem
• Own and drives the Display sales strategy and creative opportunities across a portfolio of brands across print & digital for said Agency patch
• An expert on a portfolio and a member of the brand’s virtual sales team
• Responsible for delivering the advertising plan across the magazine brands with the portfolio
• Maximise share and revenue opportunities through up selling & cross selling
• Ensure delivery of agency charter
• Ensure that all agreed processes are delivered on time eg updating bookings, order confirmations, lead chasing etc
• That agreed preparation and material is delivered for all meetings
• A good understanding of reporting (TGI, ADDynamix, CRM etc) and analytics to create insight and recommendations for improvement and positive change
• Accurately forecasts and manages revenue pipelines across multiple verticals and channels.
• The ability to define and communicate clear measurable goals to their line manager
• Strong agency relationships
• Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
• Proven & strong negotiator
• Excellent telmar & systems skills
• Can demonstrate a good understanding of the market – press & digital
• New thinker – ability to drive new ideas and initiatives
• Capable of representing full portfolio / generating cross portfolio revenues
• Enthusiastic, energetic & professional
• Ensure effective delivery of the agency deals
• Deliver year on year revenue growth
• Price protection
This role is an ideal opportunity for a magazine brand enthusiast to work across some of the most popular weekly magazines in the market. Ideally a tough negotiator, keen to learn and not scared to push the boundaries. They will be full of energy; focused striving to improve our revenue and share position. A sales person who loves to sell!
In return they can offer a competitive package, a fun and vibrant atmosphere that includes exclusive attendance to some of the biggest events in the social calendar, a yearly awards event and extensive training to further your career with one of the largest media owners in Europe.