|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3799|
• Act as the project lead in ad hoc projects, acting as the point person for clients, ensuring milestones are met and delivering final outputs are insightful and actionable
• Creative in the way they solve problems and able to ‘think outside the box’ to find solutions to business challenges.
• Scaling and embedding tools and approaches within planning teams, ensuring they are being fully utilized for day-to-day client challenges
• Ability to understand client(s) business needs, define KPIs and the measurement framework required to enable these goals to be achieved
• Provide technical leadership on projects to more junior team members
• Identify client and business challenges which can inform potential new services within our clients with a commercial focus. You will scope the potential solution and ensure any tools or services we subsequently develop are fit for purpose
• 7+ Years’ Experience in media analytics/evaluation role
• Experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment within in a marketing, media and/or communications context.
• Numerate or sciences degree. Eg: statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, social sciences or relevant work experience
• Excellent understanding of advanced statistical techniques such as A/B Testing, ANOVA, SEM, predictive modelling, regression and clustering/segmentation.
• Experience in drawing out key insights and building media recommendations from statistical analysis
• Client management experience, both in providing day-to-day analytics support and selling in delivering ad-hoc projects
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate the value of data to senior stakeholders
• Significant experience in using statistical analysis and data manipulation tools such as R, Python and SQL.
• Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy, with extensive experience and understanding of data cleansing and processing.
• Happy to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Commercially minded