|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3826|
Marketing Intelligence: manager level analyst
We are seeking a Senior Analyst will sit within the integrated, autonomous media function in a full service agency, that looks after all of our clients advertising business for EU and MERT markets. We are looking for someone to help deliver data-driven planning and insight generation. The successful candidate will have a blend of business intelligence, consumer insight, digital analytics and data manipulation skills , as well as a passion for the advertising industry.
This is a unique opportunity to work with one of the world’s most exciting brands and be part of a dynamic international comms and media team, leading innovative and forward thinking measurement approaches.
Working within a fast-paced environment, connecting with some of the industry’s best marketing and advertising professionals all around the world, based in a diverse and vibrant office in central London. Reporting to the Marketing Intelligence Director, and working closely with the comms and media teams in London and LA, and connected to the wider agencies Marketing Intelligence team. There are two existing analysts that will report into this role.
• Ability to understand client business needs, define KPIs and the measurement framework required to enable these goals to be achieved
• Working on specific client account on an ongoing (retained) basis to demonstrate the link between various media drivers and business performance that deliver success for our clients
• Support analytical (Excel-based), web analytics data (such as Analytics 360/Adobe Analytics and business Intelligence/reporting (AIP) requirements on behalf of the client(s) at a macro level
• Where appropriate, working with their Director, ensure the timely delivery of these reports
• Work with global Marketing Intelligence team to ensure consistency with other markets. Work with local markets to ensure the correct structures and tools are in place to allow for ongoing analysis and reporting.
• Drive usage and application of insights and learning through the business, centrally and locally
• A collaborative approach - working with other specialist services (such as Programmatic), and local agency teams to share results and techniques with the wider Annalect team
• Be part of the Annalect Marketing Sciences community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts.
• Inspire and shape the development of team analysts to deliver ever stronger work
• Numerate or sciences degree. Eg: statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate the commercial value of data and analytics to clients and agency teams
• Demonstrable understanding of digital advertising ecosystem, performance metrics and data reporting
• Contributes to a culture of high collaboration and be able to support more junior members of the team
• Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy
• Client focused and comfortable in an agency environment
• Good understanding of both classical statistics, A/B Testing, regression and correlation analysis
• Strong data visualisation skills
• Open to learning new techniques, tools and approaches to develop the OMD Marketing Science capability
• Experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within in a marketing, media and/or communications context.
• Experience using modern scripting techniques for data analysis, such as R, Python, Matlab or Mathematica an advantage. Excel/VBA, web analytics/reporting and BI tools useful.
• Ideally experience of using Tableau, or other data visualisation tools, to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling visual output
• Experience reporting digital media delivery and performance – e.g. Search, display, online video
• Experience integrating and reporting data across multiple markets
• An understanding of ad tech and programmatic advertising preferred
• Experience managing others an advantage