|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
• Ability to understand client business needs, define KPIs and the measurement framework required to enable these goals to be achieved
• Working on specific client account on an ongoing (retained) basis to demonstrate the link between various media drivers and business performance that deliver success for clients
• Support analytical (Excel-based), web analytics data (such as Analytics 360/Adobe Analytics and business Intelligence/reporting (AIP) requirements on behalf of the client(s) at a macro level
• Where appropriate, working with the Director, ensure the timely delivery of these reports
• Work with local markets to ensure the correct structures and tools are in place to allow for ongoing analysis and reporting.
• Drive usage and application of insights and learning through the business, centrally and locally
• A collaborative approach - working with other specialist services (such as Programmatic), and local agency teams to share results and techniques with the wider Annalect team
• Be part of the Annalect Marketing Sciences community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts.
• Numerate or sciences degree. Eg: statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills - able to tell stories with data, and effectively articulate the commercial value of data and analytics to clients and agency teams
• Contributes to a culture of high collaboration and be able to support more junior members of the team
• Understand the importance of data quality and accuracy
• Client focused and comfortable in an agency environment
• Good understanding of both classical statistics, A/B Testing, regression and correlation analysis
• Strong data visualisation skills
• Experience of working in data analysis in a commercial environment, ideally within in a marketing, media and/or communications context.
• Experience using modern scripting techniques for data analysis, such as R, Python, Matlab or Mathematica an advantage. Excel/VBA, web analytics/reporting and BI tools useful.
• Ideally experience of using Tableau, or other data visualisation tools, to represent complex data relationships and deliver compelling visual output
• An understanding of ad tech and programmatic advertising preferred