|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £35,000 (dep on exp)|
As part of a forward-thinking and highly creative integrated marketing agency you’ll be responsible for the planning, buying and reporting of cross-platform advertising campaigns across a wide-ranging, exciting portfolio of arts, entertainments and culture clients.
Strong media knowledge across all platforms including Digital in the UK is an important aspect of this role – through your own research, and sustaining a culture of innovation and excellence in this field, you will keep the agency and clients informed on the latest options and most efficient routes to potential audiences via the full media mix. Experience of Client Account Management / engagement is essential as you will directly manage a portfolio of clients.
The position requires an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects.
• To provide outstanding service to clients
• To provide a first class, authoritative market knowledge and media expertise.
• To project-manage client accounts and campaigns ensuring best service from campaign proposal to execution and reporting.
• To provide detailed digital and other campaign report metrics.
• To manage the financial goals of accounts in line with the agency’s business objectives.
• To contribute to the agency’s reputation by being an ambassador for them at all times.
• Continually develop knowledge and experience of the current Media Landscape, market and competitor activity.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years agency experience of planning, buying, delivering and reporting on cross device media campaigns
• A strong working knowledge of UK media channels, including Digital, and an existing base of contacts within the industry
• Experience of dealing with clients directly, at all stages of the campaign process
• Experience of using ad trafficking software, and a working knowledge of digital tagging processes is desirable but not essential
You will be passionate about media, a creative thinker, highly organised and motivated and have a genuine interest for theatre, live entertainment and culture.