|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp)|
A growing global media agency who bring creativity and effectiveness to the centre of what they do.
They are a team of 35 within a company of over 300 based in Shoreditch London, and are supported with our network of global offices that service their global client base.
They have a talented team who enjoy taking on responsibility whilst working in an entrepreneurial and rewarding environment on a diverse range of clients .
They are looking for people who:
• Get excited by the solution, have ideas and are passionate about the ability of communications to make a real difference to businesses
• Believe in their ideas and have the business acumen to stand by them and back them up
• See media as just a part of the overall solution
• Are committed to delivering excellent service to clients
• Are committed to negotiating the very best deals for our clients
• Look forward to growing with an agency and taking on board the responsibility that comes with that growth
• Are entrepreneurial at heart, and are looking to now do the best work of their careers
• Are tired of the cumbersome and rigidly structured nature of the big media agencies
• Feel it’s time for a change
This newly created role will become a pivotal part of their Global Media Sciences team, responsible for successful technical deployment of campaigns for top-tier clients, working with agency teams in 80 countries around the world.
The role is to work with their central media account and data teams and individual market activation teams to ensure successful technical deployment, QA and troubleshooting, tracking, and optimisation of campaigns.
This role is critical to maintaining consistency and best practice in their ways of working across markets and pushing forward our media optimisation capabilities.
Skills & Requirements
• Hands-on experience working in digital marketing adserving and tracking platforms including Doubleclick, Sizmek, and Kochava.
• Knowledge of data-driven digital media ecosystems, inclusive of DSPs, DMPs, and DCO.
• Strong organization and project management skills, including ability to multitask and prioritize across multiple simultaneous workstreams.
• Knowledge of industry tools to support campaign, audience, and adtech analysis and QA
• Sensitivity to communicate and collaborate effectively with globally distributed teams – clarity in email and on concalls, bridging language and cultural barriers, managing time zones.
• Passion for data and fully up to speed on the industry issues and challenges including GDPR, Ad Fraud & Viewability.
• Minimum 1 year experience in an ad agency setting preferred.