|Location||Essex, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£27,000- £32,000 pa plus benefits|
The company is a large multiple convenience operator in the UK operating 1500 stores nationwide with over 5.5m customer transactions every week. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of neighbourhood retailing, in our stores you will find a wide range of products and services including Post Offices and Subway units offering freshly made products daily. With an exciting acquisition program this really is an exciting time to join them.
In order to support their growing business they are currently looking to recruit an experienced and highly ambitious individual to take on the role of Media Sales Executive.
The main purpose of this role is to maintain and build our relationships with the big FMCG brands to create media opportunities and maximise media income for the company.
Suitable candidates must have experience within a similar Media Sales Role preferably from a FMCG background. This role would ideally suit a sales professional with working knowledge of the In-Store Point of Sale, Printed and Digital Media sectors and demonstrable skills across a wide range of marketing functions and who wants to grow their career within a fast paced retail company.
• To sell the company's media assets to suppliers / brands
• Contribute to the annual budget for media income
• Delivery of the media income budget for selected suppliers
• To work with buyers/marketing and create media sales opportunities for categories & events
• To work with suppliers to amplify their brand, shopper & trade marketing plans to maximise media income for the company
• Collating compliance and reporting data for supplier campaigns and building case studies
• Department sales admin
• Updating & reporting weekly into the media manager on work
As well as the salary they offer benefits associated with a large retailing group, including free parking, staff restaurant, pleasant working surroundings and a generous staff discount scheme along with the opportunity to develop your career through our internal Onward and Upward Development Programme.