|Location||Hertford, United Kingdom|
Temporary / Contract
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £35,000 pro rata + commission|
The company publish a media portfolio.
That means discussing professional development, expert advice and how to improve core business skills as well as showcasing high profile interviews with established members sharing their tips for success.
Via various media platforms we discuss the latest industry news, reader opinion, restaurant & hotel reviews, venue guides, training and team building, fashion & beauty and city guides
It is the publication that everybody in the business reads and caters for all market sectors
Their multi-channel distribution of news and analysis ensures all industry members – are served with the information they need to grow their business.It has a unique position at the heart of the community. As such they build events that deliver targeted audiences for partners’ trade messages.
Their contract publishing division can produce bespoke print or digital products to any brief.
Media Sales Manager (Maternity cover 9 months)
Reporting to: Head of Sales
Responsible for the overall sales for the brand and all associated products including bi-monthly magazine, digital revenue, club membership and events managing the relevant sales team members.
• Responsible for overall revenue of the magazine and associated products
• Ensuring team members are delivering against targets & KPIs
• Take the lead for the magazine and digital sales for the brand
• Account managing key accounts maximising their spend into relevant products
• Identify and secure new business opportunities via phone, face to face and email communications
• Motivate, develop and provide strategies for team members to overcome current challenges
• Identify and work with marketing on suitable and cost effective exhibitions to attend and staff our presence accordingly
• Work with marketing on strategies at live events to maximise sales opportunities and incentivise staff
• Monitor pagination vs yield to ensure advertising is sold at appropriate rates
• Working closely with the editor to deliver on advertiser messages, identify new potential clients and to drive the commercial drive of the brand
• Working closely with the publisher to identify and maintain key industry partnerships and media partners for events
• Deal with any troubleshooting at events and post issues that may arise maintaining customer relationships and ensuring the best solution / outcome of issues for the business.
• Identify new opportunities and business areas within market
• Working with Head of Sales on the management of the media and events revenue profit margin, monitoring additional direct cost and supplier yield to ensure organic growth.
Salary: £30-35K depending on experience plus commission