|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £20,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
A fantastic entry level role at a major Outdoor Media Company. They are a dynamic, modern media company who love Out of Home and what they do…
Maximises sales revenue through effective utilisation of inventory from both audience and trading perspectives. This involves utilising the full portfolio of products where relevant, balancing volume and rate on a period by period basis in line with business requirements.
Building strong relationships with both trading and agency teams to ensure timely and effective responses to briefs, while communicating inventory pressures as required.
Key Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of sales systems and process
• Consistent upselling and cross selling
• Strong numerical skills
• Good communicator
• Strong negotiator
Key Internal & External relationships
• Trading and Agency teams
• Product team
• Marketing team
• Head of Revenue Management
• Head Trading
• Head of Agency
Delivering Results, Influence and Impact
• Work within the planning team to maximise inventory from a rate and volume perspective, ensuring yields deliver company targets.
• Deliver compelling responses to briefs that up/cross sell where relevant.
• Ability to translate data & insight into practical action on a daily basis.
• Respond promptly and accurately to trading and audience briefs.
• Fully understand the clients’ requirements and prepare briefs that respond to their needs.
• Seek insight from traders and AM’s to ensure responses are targeted to the advertiser.
• Maintain relationships with agency/specialist and other external contacts.
Team Work, Partnership and People Management
• Work closely with trading team on day to day business, responding as required.
• Supporting senior planners on day to day tasks and ad-hoc projects.
• Actively support the Group Head
• Build relationships outside of sales including Development, Product and Marketing to help deliver on ad-hoc projects outside of daily remit, utilizing product knowledge and experience.
Understanding the Business, Building Capability
• Develop an excellent understanding of the company inventory and products at both micro and macro levels.
• Working knowledge of planning tools including Personicx, RADAR, TGI, touchpoints