|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Up to 37K (dep on exp)|
A great opportunity to join a leading Global Agency as a Paid Search Account Manager.
• Strategic lead support and “Go to” contact for account management. Main day-to-day point of contact for stakeholders, both from a client and internal perspective.
• Continuous auditing and reporting of all on-going campaigns in Europe. Proactively identify optimisation opportunities & drive the innovation agenda.
• Cascade strategy, briefs, and best practice material to local markets
• Streamlined communication with over 20 different search specialists across Europe
• Lead monthly performance analysis with client and partners, through an assessment of business drivers and respective tactical development. Manage preparation of Quarterly Business Reviews.
• Strong upward and downward management and negotiation abilities
• Eye for detail, being able to identify, report and manage trends and issues across multiple markets and various segments
• Able communicator, comfortable presenting to upper management, delivering clear and concise message regarding complex and oftentimes technical issues
• Strong sense of project management, handling accurate and timely delivery across diverse set of projects for the client
• Highly capable of prioritising against project timelines through understanding of the value driven for the company and the client, and balancing team workloads
• Manage and develop junior team resource, providing timely and relevant feedback and providing the structure of a development plan with agreed objectives and milestones
• Sharing updates with the clients, team, agency and wider agency contacts on a regular basis
• Supporting AD in pitches and adhoc projects around search topics
• Leading innovation and leading projects across EMEA markets to drive beta adoption and/or new ways of activating/working
• Degree-level qualification. Or a distinctive relevant experience that suggests an aptitude and passion for the role and wider digital environment.
• Strong spoken and written language skills in native language, English or other language as the role requires.
• Strong organizational navigation – able to manage and prioritise multiple projects and identify the right people to support
• Strong leadership, communication skills, and a team player.