|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £40,000 (dep on exp)|
This position requires a highly motivated & technical person to lead day to day strategic management across a prestigious client's global paid search business, overseeing strategy development and execution whilst simultaneously delivering immaculate client service. This individual will define, design and deliver the agency vision and work closely with Social and partner agencies.
The role of the Search Manager is to help the central team with the coordination of PPC across +50 markets. The central team runs PPC accounts centrally and is tasked with best in class strategy and deployment. The Search Manager will be client facing and will be supporting the team in coordination of local markets, running of PPC campaigns and assisting with wider projects for the client. The role is a great opportunity to work on a unique luxury brand and be responsible for the development and deployment of central strategies across all global markets.
• Develop paid search program strategies and analysis for clients on both a local and regional level (e.g., identifying target audience, geographic, timing/scheduling strategy)
o Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client’s products, competition, industry and marketing objectives; and be able to translate them into search strategies
o Write and deliver media strategies, and oversee the translation of these strategies into final media recommendations
o Overseeing budgeting process, creation of projections and allocation with internal account teams
• Serve as day-to-day contact for mid-level clients and global counter-parts
o Demonstrate strong communication skills – be the connective tissue between multiple teams in the Americas and globally
o Contribute to client presentations and meetings, including presentation of data and results
• Establish practices to ensure both consistency in team-work, along with flexibility to flourish under new ideas
o Identify gaps/inefficiencies in a timely manner and create improved processes
o Grow best practice training to inspire knowledge sharing within immediate team and outside
o Taking ownership of product strategy and testing
• Team Management
o Prioritize teamwork, delegating responsibilities and developing planner(s) for advancement
o Ensure that the Executive/Senior Executive are effectively developing and optimizing campaigns for added value (assisting where necessary)
WHO ARE THE AGENCY LOOKING FOR
they are looking for an experienced Manager, to lead the strategic and tactical running’s of the Paid Search campaigns. The dynamic and fast-paced nature of Paid Search demands a mix of creative and analytical skills in order to drive results across their national and global client portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for the digital industry and technology. They will be interested in understanding how consumers think, feel and behave in relation to products and services; and in how technology can enable brands to engage with and influence this behaviour. The individual will enjoy working with data and have very strong attention to detail. They will be a team player who is keen to learn and is results-driven. They will be ready to take responsibility for the effective implementation of activity within their accounts and be eager to share their knowledge with the wider team and be an effective mentor and role model to their Executive & Senior Executive.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE ROLE
• Minimum 2 years Paid Search related experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Creative and inquisitive mind
• Interest in digital media, with experience in Paid Social desirable
• Team training and leadership skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly explaining technical concepts to those in non-technical roles
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Strong understanding of media research tools – you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
• Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
• Some experience in using tools as Marin, Omniture, Blue Kai, Power Editor, LinkedIn (all optional)