|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Job Ref||HD 3812|
|Salary||up to £45,000 dependent on experience|
Part of the new bespoke planning & buying unit you will be part of a new division growing its own innovative and collaborative culture. A unique data led proposition that combines the best talent from across our network. You will be working closely with experts to deliver brilliant, market leading strategies.
You will be sitting in a fully integrated hub.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual to work on transitioning a global brand and developing data driven solutions for some fantastic household names.
Job Title: Account Director
Overall role description
• The planning Account Director is a pivotal role within the team. They are the key point of contact for clients on a day to day basis.
What are you tasked with?
• Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy.
• Injecting innovation into the client’s media solutions.
• Ultimate quality control of all plan execution.
• Management and development of your team.
Knowledge, skills and attitude required:
• Strong communication planning skills.
• An excellent all round knowledge of media, particularly AV.
• High degree of financial acumen.
• The capability and desire to build relationships with partners and creative agencies.
• The aptitude to develop teamwork and the mentorship of junior members of your team.
• Be an ideas person, excited to brainstorm new approaches and solutions for clients.
• A strong collaborator who is skilled at bringing together teams to ensure smart strategic thinking and excellent channel planning.
• Excellent presentation skills.
The ideal candidate would:
• Solid planning experience
• Have worked on a large account, ideally with a portfolio of brands to manage
Other things to know:
Training is critical to our people’s development and we have a strong training programme in place, taking advantage of the extensive Talent organisation.
• 25 days holiday
• Life cover (4 x salary)
• Permanent health insurance (3/4 of gross salary index linked up to the age of 60)
• Pension (4% employee, 4% employer plus 10% of NI savings)
• Private healthcare
• Subsidised canteen
• Free breakfast
• Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
• Annual Holiday Travel Insurance
• Dental insurance at reduced rates
• Subsidised gym membership (Fitness First)
• Season ticket loan
• Bike to work scheme member