|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Up to 47K (Dep on exp)|
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK Media Agency as a Planning Account Director
• Managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy.
• Injecting innovation into clients media solutions
• Ultimate quality control of all plan execution.
• Management and development of juniors within your team.
• Being a valued new business contributor – strategy, ideas, and overseeing plan development
Knowledge, skills and attitude required;
• A good working knowledge of all media, in particular Digital and TV (although the role spans all media channels)
• Ability to present clearly & confidently to clients, articulate the agency recommended position and help sell in proposals and plans.
• Confidence to develop and write media recommendations with the support of their AD including the ability to uncover insight to drive strategies
• Enjoy account management and co-ordination, to get things done accurately and on-time
• possess a positive, solutions-orientated attitude
• Numerate and articulate
• A good degree of financial aptitude is key to ensure accurate client budgeting, accounting & reporting
• The aptitude to foster team spirit and the development of individuals under your auspices
• Be an ideas person, excited to brainstorm new approaches and solutions for clients.
• Enjoy collaboration
The ideal candidate would;
• Have very strong planning experience, having worked their way up through a communications planning team at an another agency.
• Have team management experience
• Have worked on a retail or large fast paced account