|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
This role is split across three client accounts, and the agency are looking for a strong Manager to help lead these growing brands while gaining valuable experience within Financial, FMCG, and Art Supply sectors.
As budgets steadily increase YoY, they seek innovation, strive to build upon momentum, surpass client objectives and goals, all with the aim of delivery world class work along the journey.
The Managers are invaluable to the pulse and success of the agency. They assist in driving the agency positioning, growth and development. We seek talent that are collaborative, enthusiastic, innovative, experts in client servicing, people management, and are personally motivated in helping shape and evolve the brands we partner with.
This role would benefit a Manager who has the vision and skills to move the brands forward in new directions. You need to have great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills – our clients like to be challenged but with diplomacy.
You will be responsible for the integration of the inter-agency team and maintaining good, strong relationships with the various activation teams. In addition you will be help lead the day to day delivery of the campaigns, researching into audiences, management of reporting, and assisting in the development of brand activations.
You should also be able to demonstrate your confidence and understanding of working with high profile brands, have a track record of developing innovative work, have experience of digital media and be assured in working with data. They also expect Managers to lead by example and mentor and train junior rising stars at the agency so they are always prepared for the future.
The Team/Department Profile
Responsibilities & Requirements
• Accountability: Hold yourself and others to a very high standard of professionalism and product.
• Ambition: Vision and skills to move the brands forward in new directions.
• Collaboration: People management skills and a positive attitude are essential . You will be responsible for the integration of the inter-agency team and maintaining strong relationships with clients and activation teams to achieve the common goal of delivering world class work.
• Communication: You need to have great communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills – our clients like to be challenged, but with diplomacy.
• Confidence: Lead discussion with passion, enthusiasm and be the forward face of the agency.
• Creativity/Innovation: You will be expected to develop innovative solutions within a cross-agency group that challenge our clients to think differently and makes their brands category leaders.
• Devil is in the detail: Stickler for detail and demanded the same of all teams.
• Discovery: Confidently interpret and analyse multiple data streams from client campaigns and internal business to draw insights that influence our approach and strategy resulting in unparalleled solutions.
• Growth: You will also be expected to play a role in the business development of the account and the agency – you will be involved in the maintenance of internal forecasts, stretch planning and identification of organic growth opportunities.
• Immersion: Nobody should know your clients business better than you – be their trusted eyes and ears.
• Leadership: Assisting the stewarding of UK planning team on and Citibank, Colart, and McCormick reporting to Associate Directors and a Business Director while being supported by a Senior Executive.
• Nurture: Provide motivation and education to help your direct report achieve their full potential and provoke their professional growth.
• Proactive: Don’t just wait for a brief to come in. Be aware of what's going on inside and outside of the agency/industry and how that could benefit clients.