|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £19,000 + 50% bonus|
A fantastic entry level opportunity at a major media company working on some amazing radio brands.
The Agency Sales Coordinator will report into the Head of Planning, working alongside an Account Director and will be responsible for managing all airtime briefs across a portfolio of key national agencies.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that they continue to uphold a reputation in the market for delivering unrivalled customer service through the efficient turnaround of briefs whilst using insight and knowledge to provide the best solutions.
• Planning, booking and on-going administration of all radio airtime campaigns – ensuring they adhere to all parameters within your agency deal(s); and are sold in line with inventory targets.
• Prioritising and managing workloads to maintain a high level of accurate administration across your portfolio of agencies.
• Managing barter campaigns and associated administration.
• Keeping up to date with national agency and client spend as well as potential revenue.
• Assisting your Account Manager/Director or Head of Planning with all requested reporting.
• Maximising agency expenditure by questioning all briefs and providing creative and insightful responses in line with their campaign objectives, supported by insight and research.
• Following up all proposals with excellent negotiation skills to ensure that opportunities are maximised for both the agency and the company portfolio.
• Driving key focus areas and sales initiatives across the radio team in order to achieve and exceed set targets.
• Delivering exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals.
• Providing your agency with competitor reports, programming updates, RAJAR figures and all other ad-hoc requests.
• Assisting your Account Manager/Director with producing and presenting a Post Campaign Analysis for applicable clients.
• Communicating the company's positioning to your agency group through presentations and meetings
• Developing effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication.
• Supporting other agency groups across the Radio Trading team when needed.
• Achievement of Quarterly National Brands target
• Achievement of other short term planning related sales objectives (Eg. Upselling onto a brand)
• Evidence of upselling and gaining additional budgets or movement of revenue onto less demanded stations or onto less demanded dayparts
• Accuracy of booking resulting in no invoice queries, credit or bad debt disputes
• No issues of customer satisfaction arising from time taken planning
• The perfect candidate for this role is expected to live and breathe the company alues and demonstrate signature behaviors
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
• A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm about media sales and Bauer brands.
• Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
• A true team-player, but with the ability to be bold and work using own initiative.
• Conscientious – punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
• Naturally curious, enthusiastic and keen to develop within a large company.
• Personable and able to connect with different internal departments as well as clients.
• Good numeracy.
• Basic Excel and Powerpoint skills.