|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £28,000 (dep on exp) + 25% bonus|
A fantastic opportunity award-winning customer-publishing agency based in central London It is a major membership communications agency in the UK with vast experience in producing customer magazines, websites and events.
Employees are encouraged to use their initiative to improve their skills and abilities; whether this is identifying training courses that you feel may benefit you, or going to trade shows in the UK or abroad. If you can demonstrate the potential benefits there is nothing to stop you spending more time out meeting your clients than at your desk on the phone!
Cross portfolio selling is actively encouraged and there is a strong team ethos with regular meetings to share ideas and success stories.
They are looking to recruit a media sales professional to join their ever-expanding commercial department.
Their aim will be to maximise revenues from a variety of established and new business clients, in print, online and at events across the B2B/Professional portfolio.
They may assist in implementing sales strategies and work with other departments to ensure the success of their projects.
This role is to work across the two medical portfolios and includes an Omni channel sell.
They will report directly to the Advertising Manager of these accounts.
• Client liaison on an ad-hoc and supervised basis in relation to administration
• Client event attendance
• Basic understanding of client industry and market
• Own day-to-day Administration – sales orders/ledgers/invoicing/contracts/prepayments/updating CRM
• Sourcing and closing (own and provided) leads
• Take responsibility for designated advertising clients
• Work to KPIs including sales and revenue targets/call targets
• Maintain internal pipeline
• Chasing for artwork and payment as required
• Basic understanding of key sales terminology and advertising industry
• Prepare and maintain reports for line manager
• Liaise with Production team ensuring artwork is delivered on time and to spec
• Work with Accounts to ensure no payment related issues.
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent work ethic
• Willingness to learn and investigate new training and development courses to broaden knowledge
• Well presented, confident and enthusiastic
• Team focused and self motivated
• Experience with a medical publisher desirable
• HE degree or equivalent required