|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £42,000 + bonus|
A successful Programmatic Marketing Company which creates connections that matter between Advertisers and Consumers.
By connecting the dots between paid, earned, shared and owned, they are able to understand where Consumers are on their journey and influence their purchasing decisions to deliver profitable business outcomes for clients.
They are a smart and results-oriented team, who demonstrate a passion for innovation in everything that they do.
Nothing is more important to them than the team spirit and their relationships with customers.
The Sales Manager role sits within the Sales Team and is suited to someone from a digital background at a Media Owner, Agency, Client or Publisher.
As a Sales Manager, you will be tasked with establishing and developing relationships across a specified patch of agencies and clients with a focus on meeting and exceeding individual and team revenue targets.
As a Sales Manager, you will be expected to:
• Maintain and develop existing client relationships, whilst also unlocking contacts and opportunities within new agencies across your dedicated sales patch.
• Identify, approach and work with various influencers across all agencies within your remit at both junior and senior levels within the buying, planning and strategy teams and develop a broad understanding of the business that they operate within and the challenges they face.
• Work closely with your Group Head to create quarterly business plans, and accurately forecast and deliver revenue across your sales patch.
• Evangelise the company opportunity (Technology and real-time buying capabilities, unique first party audience and data opportunities, and company research) via face-to-face meetings and presentations to all agency and client stakeholders.
• To extract, interrogate and brainstorm briefs, deliver timely and inspiring responses using the full suite of RadiumOne assets.
• Work with your Account Manager to negotiate and close existing and new business opportunities.
• To update and maintain all revenue records and business opportunities within Salesforce and manage the pipeline efficiently and accurately