|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Up to 30,000 DOE|
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading media agency as an Senior Affiliates Executive.
What you’ll be doing:
• Managing the relationship with the media owners, implementing strategy and co-ordinating across the markets. You will be responsible for ensuring that you deliver best in class work for the clients.
• Responsible for owning relationships with key clients – both agency and client;
• Support the Account Manager to create strategic response to client briefs for, working closely with cross-channel colleagues to deliver a holistic solution.
Success indicators and measures:
• Ensuring the provision of high quality campaigns and account management
• Ensure a high ‘value add’ ratio for all Digital client teams
Essential skills, strengths and experience:
• Proactive approach to work
• A highly organised individual with an analytical approach to work
• Good presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Good sense of humour, intelligence and great personality
• Experience of delivering international campaigns is an advantage