|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||Up to 40K (dep on exp)|
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK media agency as a Senior AV Manager.
• Lead the day-to-day running of AV across an innovative and exciting retail account with overall responsibility for plan creation, campaign negotiation and management, mid/post campaign reporting and optimization
• Identifying and tackling delivery issues, acting as the key escalation point for the team. Being the key point of contact for broadcasters on day-to-day trading issues, conflict resolution, process management/improvement & new opportunities
• Provide expertise for clients and the agency alike on TV planning, buying and the AV market in general understanding the nature of the client’s business needs and context, applying this to plan effectively and to improve client performance
• Conversant in TV Media Planning and Buying, audience, media planning and research tools - ability to think across the whole media mix
• Understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the TV landscape.
• Ensuring negotiated terms are implemented.
• Managing the auditing process for your designated account.
• Build senior relationships and become highly regarded by media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed strong relationships at all levels.
• Have experience mentoring, teaching and developing team members and being responsible along with the Director for the work of juniors, their success and growth within the team.
• Strong attention to detail on both your own output and the output of your direct reports
• Have an invested view on your own and the team’s development.