|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||£28,000 - £35,000|
About the Company
An award-winning content marketing agency specialising in membership communications based in central London . They produce magazines and digital content for over 40 clients and have a commercial team of 16 people selling across print, digital, events, sponsorship and webinars.
About the Sales Team
Employees are encouraged to use their initiative to improve their skills and abilities; whether this is identifying training courses that you feel may benefit you or going to trade shows in the UK or abroad. If you can demonstrate the potential benefits, there is nothing to stop you spending more time out meeting your clients than at your desk on the phone!
It is a dynamic and sociable group split into two divisions. Cross portfolio selling is actively encouraged and there is a strong team ethos with regular meetings to share ideas and success stories.
Description of the role
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for the day to day selling on a major B2B account in the engineering sector who are a forward thinking, commercial organisation - this role calls for a sales person with the same attributes; an entrepreneurial sales person that can generate revenues across a variety of channels including print, digital and at events.
• Attendance at key industry events and client meetings, including international travel.
• Regular liaison with key contacts at membership organisations
• Sell at a high level – including opportunities such as native advertising, thought leadership, webinars and cross platform packages.
• Excellent knowledge of the publishing industry and key advertising markets
• In-depth understanding of client industry and market
• Liaise with production, finance and account management teams to ensure smooth running of your projects
• Assist with creating and implementing sales strategies for your accounts
• Identify new areas for lead generation and sales growth
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent work ethic
• Willingness to learn and investigate new training and development courses to broaden knowledge
• Well presented, confident and enthusiastic
• Able to work autonomously and take ownership of projects
• At least two years industry experience,HE degree or equivalent