|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £28,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
About The Company
An award-winning customer-publishing agency based in central London. It has vast experience in producing customer magazines, websites and events.
About the Sales Team
The company values innovation and results over satisfying KPIs. Employees are encouraged to use their initiative to improve their skills and abilities; whether this is identifying training courses that you feel may benefit you, or going to trade shows in the UK or abroad. If you can demonstrate the potential benefits there is nothing to stop you spending more time out meeting your clients than at your desk on the phone!
It is a dynamic and sociable group. Cross portfolio selling is actively encouraged and there is a strong team ethos with regular meetings to share ideas and success stories.
Description of the role
They are looking to recruit a media sales professional to join their ever-expanding commercial department.
Their aim will be to maximise revenues from a variety of established and new business clients, in print, online and at events across the B2B/Professional portfolio.
They may assist in implementing sales strategies and work with other departments to ensure the success of your projects.
• Attendance at key industry events and client meetings
• Regular liaison with key contacts at membership organisations
• Excellent knowledge of the publishing industry and key advertising markets
• Liaise with production, finance and account management teams to ensure smooth running of your projects
• Assist with creating and implementing sales strategies for your accounts
• Identify new areas for lead generation and sales growth
• Take responsibility for supervision of junior team members as and when required
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
• Excellent work ethic
• Willingness to learn and investigate new training and development courses to broaden knowledge
• Well presented, confident and enthusiastic
• Able to work autonomously and take ownership of projects