|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||up to £36,000 dependent on experience|
Department: Planning - Strategy
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our vibrant Planning department! The Planning team is the largest in the agency and you will be working across campaigns for all of our clients categories
Planning is split into two sub-teams; Strategy and Comms Planning.
This position is on the Strategy side of the team, and a rare opportunity for someone who is keen to specialise in strategy to gain some brilliant experience on a key agency account!
• As Account Manager, you would be tasked with taking the initial brief from the client and marrying audience insight to their strategic ambitions.
• You'll be managing the creation, direction and on-going development of your client’s media strategy, injecting innovation into all media solutions.
• Working closely with your comms planning counterparts and your counterparts in the investment teams, you'll ensure ultimate quality control of all plan execution with the support of a Planner to build out the strategic recommendation for briefs, ranging from five to eight figure budgets
• Externally facing, you will represent the Blue 449 culture and our Open Source, Outcome First proposition at all times whether dealing with clients, suppliers or partner agencies.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD HAVE
• A good university degree
• Knowledge of all media and strong communications planning skills, ideally with some prior strategy experience gained at another media agency.
• Experience working on a large retail or FMCG account.
• A deep interest in strategy and a desire to specialise in this area
• Exceptional account management skills.
• The aptitude to develop teamwork and the mentorship of juniors on your team.
• A strong collaborator who is skilled at communicating with various internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong eye for detail
• Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• A passion for fast-paced, creative accounts with changing briefs.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
• 25 days holiday
• Ongoing professional training and development
• Lifecover (4 x salary)
• Opt-in private health insurance at corporate rate
• Pension (Up to 4% employer contribution to match yours)
• Highly subsidised canteen
• Free breakfast daily
• Free eye tests, £50 off first pair of glasses
• Dental insurance at reduced rates
• Corporate discounted gym membership
• Season ticket travel loan
• Wellbeing scheme with free workshops throughout the year
• Bike to work scheme member
• Summer Conference