|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- AD TECH
|Salary||Up to £55,000 plus an attractive bonus|
• Day-to-day responsibility for expanding and managing all aspects of the supply inventory.
• Responsibility for negotiation and maintenance of all new and existing partnership contracts.
• Manage and develop key client accounts through the full life cycle.
• Optimise, track and analyse performance via internal systems and data visualisation tools.
• Demonstrate your knowledge for the digital advertising industry and apply that expertise to building deeper client relationships.
• Maintain active dialogue with clients through regular meetings.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver results and meet account goals.
You have these qualities and attributes:
• Has the ability to absorb complex technical and commercial information.
• Is brilliant at prioritisation and decision-making.
• Is both analytical and creative in their problem solving.
• Uses Excel to at least intermediate level, and good competency in PowerPoint or Keynote. Knowledge of Tableau would be an advantage.
• Experience working with digital ad-servers.
• Education to degree level (or appropriate work-based experience).
• Experience working in Digital Advertising, 5+ years.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the industry.
• Good experience and understanding of ad serving technology, both display and video.
• A detailed and analytical approach to problem solving and trouble-shooting.
• Ability to set and work to self-imposed deadlines as well as those given by others.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills to provide consultative support to Partners and Sales teams.
Qualities and Characteristics:
• Straight talking and sincere
• Love to deliver
• Obsessive about detail
• Strive to do it differently
If you're keen to hear more call Caroline on 07875 416602.