|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £30,000 (dep on exp)|
A marketing company that provides online display, mobile, video, and social advertising services, aiming to target brand customers through programmatic marketing campaigns.The company operate proprietary ad serving and sharing data to deliver results for Advertisers in programmatic environments. They are looking for an experienced Ops Executive/Trader to manage the trading and delivery KPI’s for a portfolio of Advertising campaigns.
The Trader will be responsible for;
• Post trafficking strategy and management of Display, Video, and Mobile campaigns in accordance with RadiumOne proprietary delivery systems and proposition.
• Controlling the relationship between operational execution of campaigns, and the Account Management team to ensure all assets and delivery parameters are received and accurately implemented per company specifications and SLA’s.
• Daily management of campaigns; proactivity in spotting errors, optimisation, media trading and targeting of data and media, and reporting to the team.
• Work closely with the Senior Traders and Account Managers to maximise performance and increase revenue growth through efficient use of data, media and systems.
• Maintain margins for clients and the company through effective buying, optimisation and error elimination.
• Accuracy, diligence and proactivity in management of campaigns.
• Exceptional relationship management and communications
• Strong experience working in Excel and other key Microsoft packages essential.
• Minimum 1-2 years working with ad serving software i.e. DSP’s
• Experience in programmatic preferred
• Comfort in the thought of a fast paced evolutionary environment
• Attention to detail paramount
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills