|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- MEDIA OWNER
|Salary||To £24,000 (doe) + bonus|
A great role a leading out-of-home advertising company. They are passionate about design, quality and great service, and pride themselves on consistent innovation.
• Responsible for the management of trading performance for specific accounts
• Applies the trading strategy, business rules, targeting and route to market strategies within the trading activity, working in close collaboration and under guidance from the Trading Management team.
• Day to day involvement in managing the relationship with Partners for all aspects of trading with specific accounts.
• Training and support for Partners in the use of trading platforms and processes to complete bookings.
• Ensuring compliance of trading with specific accounts to the company and market strategy and expectations.
• Manages one or two high-profile accounts and many important accounts spanning broad geographic areas, representing significant revenue and having diverse and complex needs.
• Negotiates sales terms with structured limits and within policy guidelines
• Manages own time and that of others on key objectives
• Develops effective medium to long term project plans for own area.
• Challenges the status quo and looks for and removes (or reduce) constraints on getting things done effectively
• Promotes an agile approach and reduces ineffectiveness or inefficiency so that aims are achieved in the most successful way.
• Proactively works to improve the performance of the department and business
• Addresses complex issues or problems within the team/function in a timely manner
• Anticipates skills, knowledge and behaviours required of role and continuously seeks to learn and develop these
• Follows up on delegated work and collaborates across departments to ensure delivery on commitments
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Acts as a facilitator and mentor, encouraging dialogue between groups/ team members so that they understand the links between their ideas
• Gets to the root of what the groups/ team think or feel about an issue or plan and encourages others to work effectively with people with diverse styles and backgrounds
• Explains/ presents complex ideas clearly and with passion
• Anticipates potential objections and prepares case accordingly; presenting ideas in a tactful and convincing manner
• Builds support for ideas through persuasion and consensus-building and intervenes in difficult situations to resolves disagreements and conflict with others constructively
• Negotiates effectively to achieve the desired outcome in complex situations
Qualifications and Experience
• Has a solid understanding of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts;
• Experienced in media (and preferably digital and OOH media) trading and management
• Leads small to medium commercially-focused teams, but without supervisory authority
• Demonstrable capability/experience to:
o develop colleagues' and customers' understanding
o Act as a recognized as an expert in the management and delivery of customer campaigns from objective translation into booking and through to implementation
o Success working with complex or high-profile territory/account, products/services, sales or account management process; serves as team lead
• Educated to degree level or equivalent