|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
- AD TECH
An award-winning international media group and leading digital business. They reach more than 49 million international consumers a month and create world-class content and advertising solutions for passionate consumers online, on tablet, smartphone and in print.
The Operations team:
The operations team consists of 3 main parts: Campaign management, Programmatic Operations and Ad technology. This person will be working closely with the Programmatic and direct sold team covering video and its overall strategy. The operations team has grown from 2 to 10 members with in the span of 2 years.
The Video Campaign Executive is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing complex online video advertising campaigns through the use of several technology platforms within the realms of programmatic trading.
This position provides tech support, troubleshooting of video campaigns, project management, execution and reporting.
The Video Campaign Executive will be a technical expert with an understanding of video platforms, players and technical adserving.
They will also have an in-depth understanding of Advertising operations, reporting, analysis and problem solving.
The position also involves understanding the technical features of video players and delivery of video campaigns.
The Video Optimisation Executive will take day-to-day management of the Video analysis and responsibilities guiding them on all aspects of campaign management ensuring that client objectives are met.
• Ensure all Video campaigns are delivered according to client KPIs
• Negotiation with key stakeholders i.e. Implementing new tech, tools and best practise
• Resolve technical issues related to Video ad serving
• Ensure all user segment information is being passed to SSP
• Monthly report to be generated and shared with Senior Management.
• Video Revenue analysis
• To ensure that all programmatic video advertising revenue streams are maximised
Day to Day Operations:
• Day to day operations of all Video elements
• Setting up and Optimisation of Video partner/campaigns. Yield management
• Reporting on performance (STRs) and discrepancy
• Integration and troubleshooting new partners
• Conducting regular discrepancy checks and reducing them
• Work closely with development team to find the best set up
• Yield optimisation
• Adhoc reporting
• Regular contact with Programmatic Operations Manager to communicate common technical issues
Skills and experience:
• At least 2+ years’ experience working at a media company, with at least 1+ year experience in Video Preroll advertising
• Strong technical knowledge
• Experience working with online video platform such as Brightcove, Ooyala etc
• Demonstrable knowledge of RTB, audience data collection / tracking; ad network strategies and tactics, audience targeting best practice, ad serving, media reporting and analytics in web, mobile and video
• Knowledge of every changing digital landscape and industry rules and governance
• Experience with setting up video campaigns in DFP, setting up waterfalls/ passbacks
• Understanding of header bidding / pre-bid solution
• Understanding of video ad serving, technical spec, files etc
• Experience using tools such as Pubmatic, MediaMath, GoogleAdX, DFP and the ability to demonstrate strong technical understanding of the space.
• Ability to work to deadlines, to prioritize work load and deliver accurate information on time to a high standard – and be comfortable under pressure and amenable to out of hours issue resolution.
• Ability to interpret video analytics from internal and 3rd party vendors systems.
• Robust analytical abilities and quantitative skills
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
• Knowledge of using MS Office: Excel, Word, Powerpoint