|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Permanent Full Time
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp)|
About the Account
A leading global technology company that specialises in hardware and software solutions. Being a business-to-business client, they focus on selling technology to other businesses vs. to individual consumers, which makes producing media ideas a little more interesting. They are a multi-billion dollar company
The agency has had a long and fruitful relationship with this forward thinking client. The client views its agency team as a direct extension of their advertising & marketing teams. As such they have a very close working relationship with them (more integrated than the average agency/client relationship).
The friendly and very talented team of 12 (including this position) currently consists of a Business Director, one other (lead) Account Director, one Account Manager, three Account Executives, four Account Assistants & a Financial Operations Director. The portfolio of Oracle’s products is split evenly within the team.
They are a diverse group of people stemming from different countries across the globe. A very close, cooperative and fun team that is committed to delivering best-in-class campaigns for the business. Working across so many countries, they are passionate about communication and keen to learn not only the ins and outs of media, but about business and client relationship management across various markets. They look for energetic, innovative and passionate team members who are ready to challenge the clients, as much as they do them.
Goal of Role
This is an opportunity to be one of the leads on the Account - reporting into the Business Director and other Account Director, working on a daily basis with clients like the Senior Director of EMEA Advertising, and VPs of Marketing & Advertising across the globe. The role will require you to work with several key organizations at varying levels of seniority and in many different countries – marketing, sales, PR - as well as managing external agency relationships and overseeing the planning and implementation of their corporate advertising campaigns and all members of the account team. You will also be responsible for working closely with the team, managing the planning, buying and execution of campaigns and ensuring campaigns ladder up to a consistent strategy for all media, including Content, Search & Social. You will also be working alongside our content and performance media practices.
The successful applicant will need to be very proactive and work hard at developing key relationships within the client and working as bridge between multiple internal & external stakeholders.
• You will help run the day-to-day account, including managing team members, executing campaigns, working with the AD & Business Director to develop a holistic strategy for Oracle across all media channels
• You will be responsible for running FY (Financial Year) Planning and Project Management across several high profile, business critical media campaigns, managing a team developing Oracle planning decks for presentation to heads of EMEA marketing, creation and presentation of advertising briefing decks to campaign leaders & maintenance and presentation of advertising campaigns (alongside team)
• You will be responsible for managing successful client relationships across Oracle advertising, marketing & corporate communications and ensure smooth client relationships for all members of the team.
• Responsible for further developing (and establishing new) relationships that will benefit the overall partnership. Reaching out to new clients, explaining/presenting campaign objectives and aiming to align them with client goals, whilst finding ways to integrate and work closer together
• You will oversee the team ensuring successful delivery of a number of marketing funded advertising campaigns, from conception to execution, in a range of media, including digital campaigns
• You will also be required to work with other agency Offices across the globe with regards to the smooth running of the account globally
• Carrying out regular and ad hoc tasks specific for your discipline and client as directed by your Business Director & other Account Director - this entails management of the team on specific status calls with campaign leads, Oracle clients, having involvement with planning and activating campaigns, reporting and analytics, media negotiation and content management
• Participate in internal and external meetings regarding current projects, future possibilities – briefs and brainstorms
• Pro-activity. You take an active role in helping your team to get their work done better and more quickly; bringing your energy, enthusiasm and ideas
• You are organized and have an eye for detail. At Oracle, the format in which a message is delivered is just as important as the message itself. Lack of attention to detail is a point of failure on this business
• You are responsive. Managing multiple client and agency partnerships can be challenging and time consuming - being on a client side role as an agency person, means that you are representing the company. Effective communications management is a critical component to your day to day.
• You will oversee the relationship with creative agency, ensuring that the account in EMEA adheres to the rigorous global processes set in place for the account and any possible issues are rectified quickly and efficiently
• You will oversee/consult on the relationship with the translation company. Providing consultation to members of the team on translations for the paid search business, advertising, and content (whitepapers, videos, etc) globally. This includes collaboration with global marketing teams, management of local requests and management of the translation budget, being a focal point for clients across the globe
• Prioritising training sessions and on the job learning and support for both your team and yourself developing your knowledge and core skills and those of the team around you, this includes motivating the team (and yourself) to attend all agency training and learning opportunities – and importance is placed as much on this as it is on client work