|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type|| Permanent Full Time |
|Job Sector|| - MEDIA OWNER |
|Salary||To £50,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
A vibrant national media owner based in the heart of London’s West End, providing exciting advertising solutions for clients and brands offering traditional, digital & mobile advertising solutions
Clients use their environments and media to deliver relevant, effective solutions to engage with their target audience in ways other media simply cannot.
Expanding their portfolio and delivering unique, innovative results-driven solutions to our clients is at the heart of their vision.
As an integral part of a dynamic and successful Agency Team you will be responsible for selling advertising solutions to large London based media agencies and OOH specialists. This will be done through a strategic and proactive approach to generating new business and growing existing accounts.
You will have the opportunity to achieve revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. These targets are based on a 2019 business plan and are specific to the agency patch you will work across, unique to each salesperson in the Agency Team.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Identify and target relevant clients and actively persuade them to advertise with Admedia using, phone calls, meetings and presentations.
• Manage a portfolio of clients and agencies across your patch and to have full knowledge of all key clients on an ongoing basis.
• Confidently sell across all levels of the decision making process, up to and including director level.
• Take responsibility for presentations drawing on your knowledge and understanding of our products, our clients and the market allied with a core grasp on the objectives of any meeting
• Develop a deep and insightful knowledge of the portfolio that best supports the sales function and enables you to up sell / cross sell across all products and environments.
• Become an expert in our in-house inventory and CRM systems in order to provide accurate insightful information to all contacts and maintain a high level of outgoing information.
• Monitor industry publications to both become better informed on the media market place and identify any potential revenue streams across your patch.
They are looking for:
A confident, intelligent and experienced salesperson with a proactive nature and a solid advertising sales background. Ideally they will also have experience selling to Media Agencies, OOH experience is desired but not essential.
Candidates should be revenue focused; enjoy the satisfaction of generating new business and have a natural inclination to take responsibility for their own business from overcoming objections to taking a strategic approach to challenges with a creative and open mind.
A desire to do the best you can, acting with integrity and always striving to improve but never losing sight of having fun and supporting others.
Someone who will be proud to be an important member of a dynamic team and hardworking team where efforts are both recognised and valued.
To work within an environment that allows individuals to develop, grow, flourish and collaborate effectively in a motivated team who strive to generate new business opportunities and maximise revenue from existing accounts.
Contribute to success and join the company at a very positive time as we look to build on the success of a new product expansion in 2019.
To apply strategy and relevance through high quality output whilst growing market and industry knowledge.
The collaborative spirit of the company allows anyone to offer ideas on how to improve all sides of the business. You are truly in a position where you can make a real impact and increase your commercial knowledge at the same time.