|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type|| Permanent Full Time |
|Job Sector|| - MEDIA OWNER |
|Salary||to £22,000 + bonus|
A fantastic media sales role just in! Our client is looking for a graduate with excellent sales skills and a bubbly/confident personality and a real desire to get into media sales! We want to hear from you too - ASAP!
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that they continue to uphold a reputation in the market for delivering unrivalled customer service through the efficient turnaround of briefs whilst using insight and knowledge to provide the best solutions for their clients
The role will require ;
• Planning, booking and on-going administration of all radio airtime campaigns – ensuring they adhere to all parameters within the agency deal(s); and are sold in line with inventory targets.
• Prioritising and managing workloads to maintain a high level of accurate administration across your portfolio of agencies.
• Managing barter campaigns and associated administration.
• Keeping up to date with national agency and client spend as well as potential revenue.
• Assisting your Account Manager/Director or Head of Planning with all requested reporting.
• Maximising agency expenditure by questioning all briefs and providing creative and insightful responses in line with their campaign objectives, supported by insight and research.
• Following up all proposals with excellent negotiation skills to ensure that opportunities are maximised for both the agency and the wider portfolio.
• Driving key focus areas and sales initiatives across the radio team in order to achieve and exceed set targets.