|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type|| Permanent Full Time |
|Job Sector|| - AGENCY |
This is an exciting managerial role within the AV team, responsible for day to day running of AV campaigns (TV, VOD, Cinema). They agency are currently recruiting for more than one manager so there are opportunities available across a diverse portfolio of of clients and DRTV accounts (including their recent win) – and more!
• They are looking for someone to demonstrate passion, pride and professionalism to delight our clients.
• Develop trusted client and client team relationships across your portfolio.
• Ensure accurate delivery of campaign(s) to brief, take ownership of management of any variance from plan and deliver required pricing and quality on a client by client basis.
• Take time to interrogate and understand the ‘whys’ of any campaign delivery variance, e.g. marketplace inflation, updating costs, programme conversions etc. Instil this behaviour to your direct reports and support the AV team in best practice.
• Communicate airtime delivery with AD at Monday status with a clear explanation of delivery position, the ‘whys’ and an action plan to resolve. Take responsibility to flag issues in good time and show evidence of your endeavour to fix in the first instance.
• Ensure absolute visibility and control over campaigns bought by Account Executives reporting into you.
• Educate Account Executives as to the appropriate manner in which to conduct business and AV best practice, e.g. how to construct a turnaround, how to select PYOs, how to reconcile a campaign, how to compose spot times.
• Ensure you and direct reports adhere to all team processes.
• Demonstrate a team approach to working both vertically with client teams and horizontally across the specialist business units to deliver the most meaningful solution for the client.
• Continually upskill across the AV portfolio by working with internal specialists and engaging with Media Owners in order to expertly plan, book and track campaigns for your clients.
• Present to clients with passion and competence across the entire AV offering (TV, Video, Cinema, Sponsorship, audio); lean on AD / AV Leads to support and fresh eyes so that we ensure highest level of quality control and expertise in all our client communication.
• Strive for innovation, media firsts, case studies and work to be proud of across the breadth of the AV solution; lead by example and ask for senior line manager support and guidance to drive the right solutions over the line.
• Ensure that you are clear on the pricing and quality requirements of your clients.
• Ensure MMS+ bookings, time-sheets, approval trackers, reconciliations and any other core deliverables are completed accurately and within agreed time frame. Take ownership for your direct reports, adherence to AV process and police timelines, attention to detail and accuracy of output.
• Flag any significant issues (over & under-deliveries) up the line and at weekly Monday status and manage with support and guidance from your line manager
• Support on Audit response across your client portfolio with the guidance of your AD. Understand delivery expectations for your audited base in line with PRF agreement / client requirements and all the key deliverables.
• Ensure that you and your direct reports communicate any workload pressures / unreasonable deadlines so that they can be managed. Support when ‘push back’ is required for AEs and maintain best practice – do not miss deadlines.
• Always involve relevant trading Head or your AD for guidance before planning and negotiating activity and ensure all approval and deal trackers are filled in accurately and to deadline
• Take ownership for your co-ordination role, manage all key process and deadlines and accurately feed value positions and tracking into weekly meetings.
• Act as a champion for your co-ordination role; be the vanguard for communication to FO / rest of the AV team to ensure we know about all opportunities in the market and continually strive to act as a future-facing team.
• Understand and demonstrate our key agency behaviours; Entrepreneurial, Collaborative, Accountable, Committed, Innovative, Generous.
• Understand company objectives and direction of travel.
• Diligently conduct reviews and personal objective (PO) setting for direct reports.
• Monitor and manage workload and happiness across your team. Flag and act upon any concerns.
• Actively contribute your time and knowledge to the current L&D training programme for AV. Help to ensure excellence, education and ‘best practice’ across our discipline at a team and agency level.
• Collaborate with client teams and agency specialists to drive innovation and value.
• Show that you care and take pride in what you do; vocalise and communicate examples of great work within your portfolio (Buyers meeting, AD meeting, FO comms, Jostle, Case Studies, Award entries) and be an active participant in team initiatives (Buyers Meeting, Maths Test, Programme Quiz)
• Be an ambassador for the agency at all times, e.g. industry events, hospitality, training etc.
Who they're looking for:
• Someone with 2- 3+ years media agency experience in TV & VOD
• Proven ability in planning and buying TV campaigns and all standard planning and reporting systems for TV & VOD (e.g. DDS, DEN, TechEdge, K2, Doubleclick)
• Experience on audited clients and those which require delivery against price and quality guarantees
• Operationally strong, organised, driven and an excellent communicator who can work well under pressure
• Great interpersonal skills with experience of client handling, fostering media owner relationships, buying negotiation, face to face briefings, presenting etc.
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative person who works well as part of a team; this person will always strive to deliver on behalf of the client, the business and the overall AV team
• Someone that brings their own ideas and enthusiasm to the role
• Good managerial skills who is keen to push their direct reports to their best abilities
A passion to deliver best in class work for our clients, build strong relationships with the team wider agency and media owners by being enthusiastic, curious and collaborative is essential.