|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type|| Permanent Full Time |
|Job Sector|| - MEDIA OWNER |
|Salary||£30,000 + excellent bonus|
One of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups covering both Radio and Outdoor. At the forefront of media with an amazing culture and work ethic
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the New Business Exec(NBE) is responsible for the delivery of demanding annual sales targets covering new business within the Private and Public Sector markets across central London. As an expert in all aspects of the outdoor portfolio and inventory across a number of franchises in bus, rail and underground, the job holder’s key remit is new customer acquisition to drive brand and revenue.
You will be responsible for developing rewarding relationships at all levels within central London and will formulate plans for revenue growth and improved client retention.
Role & Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a track record of success in delivering sales targets.
• Anticipate barriers to success, formulate strategies and action plans to overcome such barriers, and execute plans by priority.
• Possess absolute commitment to delivery of sales targets, objectives and required management reports.
• Drive change and innovation within the company in pursuit of revenue growth and client satisfaction.
• The NBE is given an annual target (split into months), across the available portfolio within their geographical area with the clear objective of achieving 100% on monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
Key Skills & Experience
• Extensive experience as Sales professional, particularly in New Business as well as a strong understanding of sales best practice and skills spanning: relationship management, prospecting, opportunity qualification and development, objection handling and closing.
• Proven track record of success within the outdoor / media sales industry and the ability to work proactively and demonstrate the flexibility necessary to meet demands of the role to often challenging timeframes.
• First class commercial acumen regarding the advertising industry as a whole, particularly in respect of outdoor advertising and how businesses work, and the ways in which media coverage and budgetary spend are formulated is essential to this role.
• Determination in nurturing key accounts to their full spending potential and demand generation hunger for new business acquisition is essential to this role.
• Candidates should possess the ability and gravitas to: engage with contacts to board level, understand client business pressures, drivers and challenges, and position the companies solutions in terms of delivering real business benefit – brand recognition, revenue growth, profit improvement, competitive edge, ROI etc
• Experience of delivering media solutions
• History of exceeding sales targets significantly
For more info call Nikki on 07824 549403 or email Nikki@harrisondear.co.uk