|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type|| Permanent Full Time |
|Job Sector|| - MEDIA OWNER |
|Salary||To £20,000 + £30%|
My client is the UK’s biggest shopping centre landlord, with 16 major shopping centres. Half the UK population shops with them.
Their highly successful in-house sales team, generating millions of pounds every year through the sales of promotional space, outdoor media and sponsorship. Over the past three years the team has doubled the revenue from these categories, while creating some unforgettable experiences with the World’s biggest brands.
The Account Executive is an opportunity to join the brand experience department at a junior level, with huge opportunity for growth. The successful candidate will generate sales income from brand promotional activity and customer acquisition clients in line with the Commercial Business Plan. They will be responsible for responding to incoming sales leads, dealing with client enquiries that arise during the sales process, and ultimately supporting the brand experience team achieve their overall objectives.
• To achieve / exceed income targets.
• To assist with the account management of a designation of experiential agencies and customer acquisition clients.
• To Respond to sales enquires within agreed time lines and document the sales pipeline.
• To conduct sales research for the team.
• To input data in order to process booking applications.
• To fully understand the clients portfolio, its centres and the available promotional opportunities
• To work as part of a team whilst being supportive, confident and consultative.
• To ensure that all high standards of operation are achieved.
• To monitor and update the client database.
• To communicate and liaise with the Administrators Team in the coordination of Brand documentation and logistics.
They are looking for:
▪ A big personality with the desire and determination to succeed in a sales environment.
▪ Some sales experience would be advantageous.
▪ Excellent client service and sales skills.
▪ Ability to work at a fast pace.
▪ Enthusiasm and desire to learn and progress.
▪ Committed, motivated and passionate individual who enjoys building relationships
▪ Team player, capable of maintaining close working relationships with the internal team to achieve targets
▪ Good communication skills, both verbal and written.