|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type|| Permanent Full Time |
|Job Sector|| - MEDIA OWNER |
|Salary||£30,000 (dep on exp) + bonus|
Our client is a key player in the global growth of podcasts. They match great podcasters to great advertisers who understand the unique benefits offered by podcast ads. They reach dedicated listeners and deliver brand messages through dynamic advert insertions and endorsements from the top talent in podcasting.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join their growing UK Sales Team.You will have excellent multi-tasking skills and be a clear, confident communicator with a desire to learn from and work closely with the rest of the Sales Team. Y
This is a great opportunity for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in fast-paced environment to shine.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales and generate revenues
• A keen understanding of market opportunities, audio space and audience
• Assist in the planning, developing, and evaluating potential clients
• Is aware this is a collaborative role, where one closely works with team members to maintain high-value clients in order to achieve
sales targets continuously
• Establish strategic partnerships and work closely with major agencies and network radio buyers in an effort to develop unique,
lasting advertising opportunities in the podcast space
Candidate should possess:
• 2 - 4 years of experience working closely with brands direct and agencies
• Proven track record in successfully identifying and acquiring potential new accounts
• Networking and prospecting skills to develop and manage client relationships
• Ability to interact and work with directly with advertisers, agency reps, talent, etc.
• A successful track record of influencing, meeting and exceeding ad sales targets
• Strong communication skills to successfully work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
For more info call Steven on 07818566640 or email email@example.com