|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Job Type|| Permanent Full Time |
|Job Sector|| - MEDIA OWNER |
|Salary||£35,000 + comm|
Major Outdoor Company with an envious range of products. Leading the field in the world of OOH
The Trading Account Manager will use their ability to build and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in to leverage all possible revenue. You will be a team player who thrives in a highly fluid, agile environment and delivers excellent customer service with innovative sales solutions. The Trading Account Manager will oversee a portfolio of agencies and specialists and ensure that maximum share & best prices are achieved on every piece of business whilst identifying opportunities within the portfolio to create new sales opportunities.
This role demands proactivity, enthusiasm, passion and attention to detail.
Role & Responsibilities
• Contribute to delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly team sales targets
• Run the investment arm of a large portfolio of agencies / specialist business with limited support from senior sales members.
• Develop and nurture new and existing relationships with both external partners and internal stakeholders
• Apply your detailed knowledge of the Global Outdoor inventory to provide relevant solutions for briefs and development of proactive ideas.
• Ensure by smart trading that all formats within the Global Outdoor portfolio are commercialised and improving profitability.
• Use exceptional negotiation and selling in order to maintain trading rates and secure high-volume deals significantly improving yields consistently across the Global Outdoor estate.
• Collaborate with OOH specialists in order to grow sales opportunities.
• Negotiate best share on all briefs inline and above Global Outdoors market position.
• Work aligned with the strategy and client sales teams to deliver achieve budgets for Global Outdoor.
• Manage and develop relationships with a range of stakeholders across Global Outdoor.
Key Skills & Experience
• Demonstrate media sales experience as an experienced Account Executive or Account Manager in a trading division
• Degree educated in a relevant field preferred but not essential.
• Strong understanding of the UK Media market Place.
• Demonstrate hitting and exceeding sales targets consistently in a team environment (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
• Proactive sales approach and able to deliver creative and innovative solutions
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Resilient and flexible individual who is interested in developing their ultimate career
• Proactive, innovative, motivated outlook with passion for Outdoor & Media